Early Bird Registration
Payment on or before 28 March
Regular Rate Registration
Payment after 28 March
|Registration Category||CTBUH Leader4||Member||Non-Member||CTBUH Leader4||Member||Non-Member|
|Tall + Urban Innovation Core Conference1
30 & 31 May
|VIP Networking Reception2
|Awards Ceremony & Dinner – Individual Ticket2
|Awards Ceremony & Dinner – VIP Table Sponsorship3
|Awards Ceremony & Dinner – Executive Table Sponsorship3
- Core Conference = Two days of Conference sessions (Wednesday & Thursday) + 2 lunches + 5 coffee breaks.
- Registrations for the VIP Networking Reception and Individual Dinner tickets can only be accepted for delegates registered for the Core Conference.
- Guests at sponsored Dinner Tables are not required to be registered for the Core Conference.
- CTBUH Leader Registration = For CTBUH Leaders only.
- Cancellation Policy: A 100% refund, minus a USD$100 cancellation fee (per delegate) will be given if written notice of cancellation is received by 28 March 2018. A 50% refund will be given from 28 March – 25 April 2018. No refund will be given for cancellation after 25 April 2018 due to costs incurred by CTBUH for each delegate at that time. No refunds will be given for those who register at an incorrect rate. No refunds will be given for those who do not attend the conference. If you cannot attend the conference we are happy to accept a substitute colleague without penalty up to 11 May 2018. No substitutions are allowed after 11 May 2018.
- Reimbursement Policy: If a delegate wishes to change his/her booking and this is possible within the terms of the Cancellation Policy above, then a $30 administration and bank fee (per delegate) will be charged on any potential reimbursement refund.
- Payment: Registrations are not confirmed until payment is received. If a payment is not received within 24 hours of registration, then the registration may be cancelled. A 3% bank fee will be charged for all credit card payments; a $20 bank fee will be charged for all wire transfers.